The MaxiiPower Model Vi2208A and Vi2216A are 8 and 16 port high power PoE midspans. They are compatible with 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet networks.
They meet IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at standards and deliver up to 37W per port simultaneously on a ports without requiring power management. In addition, they can provide up to 74W on each ports of 1-4. These Midspans are fully managable by an easy to use GUI that can be accessed via direct connection to the USB port or remotely over network connec tions.
These midspans are equipped with LEDs to provide power status. No IP setting or configurations are required, and they are completely transparent to the Ethernet network and higher layer protocols.
The MaxiiPower midspans are 1U hi can be easily installed in 19" racks. They are ideal for a wide range of CCTV or IT applications that require high power such as IP cameras, wireless access points or VoIP to be connected to a central LAN switching fabric with ease.
- 8 or 16 port of IEEE 802.3.af/at compliant POE for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks
- Deliver up to 37W per port simultaneously on all ports, no Power Management required
- Ports 1-4 can provide 74W each
- Per port delayed PoE power up programmable for reducingstart-up power surges
- Automatically senses PD power class and single or dual PD devices
- LED Indicators provide power on each port
- Provide high data rate and high power for long distance, ideal for Mega-pixel cameras
- 19", 1U rack or wall mountable
- Fy transparent to Ethernet networks and higher layer protocols
- Fully mananagable with Windows GUI accessibale through local USB port or network connection with default plug and play option
- No IP address programming or other networking setup required
- Liited lifetime warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.