MaxiiPower Vi2508 and Vi2516 midspans are designed to meet the most demanding IP camera data and PoE requirements at extended distances. They are fully manageable and provide up to 37W per port, with no power sharing. The Vi2500 series provide extended distance transmission over UTP using Vigitron’s unique Symmetric Bandwidth (SBW) technology.
With only a transceiver and no additional power source at the camera site, the Vi2500 series can provide full 802.3.af, 802.3at on all ports. In additi, they can provide up to 74W on each ports 1 through 4. for high power applications such as PTZ cameras. They are fully transparent to the Ethernet network and higher layer protocols, and require no IP setting or configurations. The PoE controller prov ides auto mode with no programing required.
The PoE is fully manageable by an easy-to-use Windows based GUI that can be accessed via direct connection to the USB port or remotely over network connections. It also operates in auto mode with no proaming required. Standard accessory client software provides full security, discovery for all Vigitron Midspans’ set up and individual port monitoring. The built-in Ethernet extender technology simplifies the installation and lowers the cost of the syst em by eliminating the need for standard PoE midspans with far limited PoE power and protection capability.
MaxiiPower midspans provide status LED’s to indicate power and transmission status to indicate potential problem areas. The PoE is fully mageable by an easy to use GUI that can be accessed via direct connection to the USB port or remotely over network connections.
The MaxiiPower extended midspans are 1 U hight installed in 19" racks. They are ideal for a wide range of CCTV or IT alications that require high power such as IP cameras, wireless access points or VoIP installed at extended distances.
- High power midspan with built-in Ethernet extender for distances up to 3,000 ft (914 m)
- 8 or 16 port of IEEE 802.3 af/at compliant up to 37W per port simultaneously on all ports with no power management required
- Ports 1-4 can provide 74W each
- Provide full .af (12.95W) up to 3,000 ft./914 m and full .at (25.4W) up to 800 ft. (243 m)
- Per port delayed PoE power up programmable for reducing start-up power surges
- Can provide 100Mbps data and 74W PoE for IP cameras with heaters, blowers, and high speed PTZ operation
- Fully mananageable with Windows GUI accessible through local USB port or network connection with default plug-and-play option
- Managed in-rush current prevents shut down during camera events such as start-up, day/night, auto back focus heater and blower turn on, and PTZ operation
- No IP address programming or other networking setup required
- Limited lifetime warranty
UL (Canada and US), CE, IEEE 802.3af POE, IEEE 802.3at POE
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.