MaxiiPower Vi2608 and Vi2616 extended midspans are designed to meet the most demanding IP camera data and PoE requirements at extended distances. They are fully manageable and can provide full 802.3.af and 802.3at up to 37W per port, with no power shar ing. The Vi2600 series provides extended distance transmission over Coax using Vigitron’s unique Symmetric Bandwidth (SBW) technology.
They are fully transparent to any standard Ethernet network and higher layer protocols and require no IP setti or configurations. The built-in Ethernet extender technology simplifies the installation and lowers the cost of the system by eliminating the need for standard PoE midspans with far limited PoE power and protection capability.
MaxiiPower extend midspans provide status LED’s to indicate power and transmission status to indicate problem areas. The PoE is fully managable by an easy to use Windows based GUI that can be accessed via direct connection to the USB port or remotely over network conne ctions. It also operates in auto mode with no programing required. Standard accessory client software provides full security, discovery for all Vigitron Midspans’ set up and individual port monitoring.
The MaxiiPower extended midspans are 1 U higinstalled in 19" racks. They are ideal for a wide range of CCTV and IT applications that require high power such as IP cameras, wireless access points or VoIP installed at extended distances.
- High power midspan with built-in Ethernet extender for distances up to 5,000 ft (1,524m)
- 8 or 16 port of IEEE 802.3.af/at compliant up to 37W per port simultaneously on all ports with no power management required
- Per port delayed PoE power up programmable for reducing start-up power surges
- Provides 802.3.af (12.95W) up to 1,500 ft.(457m) and 802.3.at (25.5W) up to 500 ft.(152m)
- Fully mananagable with Windows GUI accessibale through local USB port or network connection with default plug and play option
- Managed in-rush current prevents shut down during camera events such as start-up, day/night, auto back focus heater and blower turn on, and PTZ operation
- LED Indicators provide power status on each port
- Saves time and installation costs by using xisting coax cable. Easy conversion from analog to IP systems
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.