The Vi3003 is a 3-port Layer 2 Ethernet and PoE switch providing drop and insert capability for connecting several IP devices along a single cable run. The Vi3003 provides a cost effective method for increasing distances beyond the standard Ethernet li mit of 328 feet (100m). Multiple units can be cascaded to provide up to nine IP cameras to be connected to a single network switch port over distances of up to 2,952 feet (900m).
For small systems, the Vi3003’s Layer 2 network capability can elimate the need for network switches, saving costs and rack space. It also can significantly decrease network switch costs by increasing the capacity of a 24-port switch to handle up to 216 cameras and an 8-port switch up to 72 cameras. As a mini network switch, the Vi3003 avoids the potentials for transmission collisions by complying with IEEE standards. Its ability to automatically sense the datarate up to 1,000Mbps (1Gbps) also makes it the perfect solution for cost effectively extending network to network communications or between network switches requiring high speeds transmission.
The Vi3003 can be powered by PoE eliminating the need for external power or a local power supply. Additional power up to 90W can be added at any point along thcable run where power outlets are available to provide the ability to power PoE++ IP cameras.
Hardened wide range operating temperature of -40C to +75C makes the Vi3003 a perfect solution for harsh environments.
- Provides for multiple camera connections on a single cable run
- Each unit extends IP video and PoE for an extra 328 ft. (100m)
- Can be cascaded to transmit IP video and PoE up to 3,000 ft (909m)
- Powered by single source PoE, no local power required
- Ablto power IP PTZ domes
- Able to maintain up to 60W PoE at any point along cable run
- Automatically senses input data rate up to 1000Mbps (1Gbps)
- Provides third port for drop and insert along a single cable run
- Provides full IEEE network layer 2 switchinto avoid transmission conflicts
- No network configuration required
- Provides access up to 9 IP addresses eliminating the need for network switches in small systems
- Eliminates the need for multiple cable runs for perimeter and parking lot applications
- Hdened with wide range operating temperature of -40C to +75C
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.