The Vi3026 is the next generation L2+ managed switch designed for PoE+ and high Bandwidth network applications. It provides a reliable infrastructure for your business network. The Vi3026 delivers unique intelligent features that are needed to improve the availability of your critical business applications with unique PoE monitoring and application features. The Vi3026 can be programmed to apply PoE individually timed to each port to lower the potential for power overload that can result in damage. Total power and PoE are monitored for over power conditions. Programmable IP and PoE connection reduces connection failure potentials and will automatically re-establish connections and apply PoE, reducing down time and field service calls. It can easi ly support any Ethernet device such as IP Phones, IP Cameras, and Wireless base stations; thus helping you to create a more efficient, better networked workforce. Full CLI documentation is provided for custom integration.
Vigitron Vi3026 is desigd to meet the growing power and bandwidth requirements for IP security cameras by providing both reliability and conductivity with the ability to locate and determine network system problems:
High PoE Power Budget: Total 525W power supply with 37W PoE budget providing 24-ports at full 15.4 W (802.3af) and 12-ports at full 30W (802.3at) with 10 watt PoE power overhead reserve.
Programmable Video/Data packet transmission up to the Jumbo Frame limit of 9600 bytes for transmitting the highest megapixel cameras at 100Mbps and 1Gps port speeds.
Wide 52Gbps switch fabric assuring all required bandwidth, even with all ports at their maximum bandwidth assuring video and data quality.
Automatic connection and re-connection with PoE applicatiofor more reliable startups reducing down time potentials.
Programmable multicasting for compatibility and performance with largest IP video network systems.
Programmable Rapid Spanning Tree for redundant network configuration assuring maintenancef network communication using multiple paths.
Virtual Stacking features eliminate the need for all switches to be at the same location, while providing access to all switches anywhere on the network using one IP address.
Automatic MAC address dettion for connected devices for easy connection verification and security programming.
Easy port feature provides one step port settings for IP camera, VoIP and wireless connections.
- Provides 26 Gb Ethernet ports with 24 PoE plus 6 SFP ports
- 24 ports at 802.3af PoE and up to 12-ports at 802.3at (30W)
- Two 1Gbps independent uplink and downlink ports allow for full use of all 24-ports
- SNMP for communicating error messaging to local cmputers
- Automatic IP and PoE connection and reconnection
- Automatic MAC identification for all connected devices
- Individual IP Source Guard for protecting ports
- Supports Jumbo Frames up to 9600 bytes
- High Bandwidth 52Gbyte switching fabric
- Virtual Nrk Switch Stacking
UL (Canada and US), CUL, ANSI/IEEE 802.3, CE
|Device Technology||10GIGABIT ETHERNET|
|Number of Ports||25-48|
|Type of Device||STANDALONE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.