The Vi3103 is a 3-port Layer 2 Ethernet and PoE switch providing drop and insert capability for connecting several IP devices along a single cable run. The Vi3103 provides a cost effective method for increasing distances beyond the standard Ethernet li mit of 328 feet (100m).
Multiple units can be cascaded to provide up to nine IP cameras to be connected to a single network switch port over distances of up 3,000 feet (909m).
For small systems the Vi3103’s Layer 2 network capability can eliminatehe need for network switches saving costs and rack space. It also can significantly decrease network switch costs by increasing the port capacity of the switch. As a mini network switch, the Vi3103 avoids the potentials for transmission collisions by c omplying with IEEE standards. It is an easy and quick solution to add an extra camera without requiring to have a new home-run cable.
The Vi3103 can be powered by PoE or a local power source. Additional power up to 30W can be added at any point along the cable run where power outlets are available and provide the ability to power IP cameras up to 30W.
- Provides an easy way to add a second IP camera withouth requiring new home-run cable
- Provides for multiple camera connections on a single cable run
- Each unit extends IP Video and PoE for an extra 328 ft. (100m)
- Can be cascaded to transmit IP Video andPoE up to 3,000 ft. (909m)
- Can be powered by PoE or a local power source
- Automatically senses input data rate
- Provides third port for drop and insert along a single cable run
- Provides full IEEE Network layer 2 switching to avoid transmission conflictNo network configuration required
- Provides access up to 9 IP addresses eliminating the need for network switches in small systems
- Eliminates the need for multiple cable runs for perimeter and parknig lot applications
- Hardened with wide range operatingtemperature of -40C to +75C
- Metal housing protective construction
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.