The Vi6204 is an advanced 4 port active receiver hub that features Vigitron’s new Automatic Video Compensation (AVC) technology. AVC incorporates a sophisticated microprocessor controlled analog circuit that continuously analyzes incoming video signal and compensates for cable attenuation independent of video signal content.It provides high resolution color or black and white video over unshielded twisted pair wires of category 2-7, at distances up to 4,000 feet (1,220 m) when used with the Vigitron Vi6300VT Active Transmitter. It can be used with any Vigitron Passive Transceiver for distances up to 2,000 feet (610 m).
The Vi6204 is a compact unit that can be rack mounted with an optional rack kit. Each channel has an LED to indicate video esence. This receiver hub has built-in surge suppression to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its integrated ground loop isolation prevents disturbing "hum-bars" common with long distance installations and its excellent crosstalk and noise immunity provides quality video up to the maximum distance.
The Vi6204, in addition to terminal blocks, provides an RJ-45 port for UTP connectivity to simplify VPD structured cabling system installations. The Vi6204 innovative design offes exceptional quality video and system flexibility making it ideal for a wide variety of applications that require multiple video channels making it a cost effective alternative to expensive fiber optic solutions.
- Employs Vigitron’s Automatic Video Compensation (AVC) technology to provide adjustment-free excellent quality video
- Real-time video at distances up to 2,000 feet (610 m) when used with any Vigitron passive transceivers, and 4,000 feet (1,220 m) when us ed with the Vi6300VT active transmitter
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video formats
- Unsurpassed 70 dB cross talk and noise immunity
- Compatible with qualified UTP Cameras
- Full ground loop immunity & built-in surge protection
- Terminal blocks and RJ-45 connectoror UTP connection
- A video present LED indicator for each channel
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.