When used with an analog phone line, the VR-1B will provide "ring" indication, "on the phone" indication and "message waiting" indication for both "stutter dial tone" and standard message waiting voltage. In this application the VR-1B connects directly to tip and ring.
When used with electronic or digital phones, the VR-1B won’t have you guessing which phone is ringing in busy offices. The flashing LED can be seen up to 100 feet away. The VR-1B connects directly to the electronic phone’s speake
When used with a headset, you can end those nagging interruptions that occur when associates’ don’t realize you are on the phone because you are using a headset. The VR-1B will flash on and off indicating to everyone that you are on the phone andou are not to be disturbed. The VR-1B installs in the handset/headset jack using an included "T" adapter.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Displays "ringing", "on-the-phone" or "message waiting"
- LED visible up to 100 ft (30m)
- Power supply included
- Attractive new compact package
- Connects with a modular cord
- Special "T" adapter provided for handset applications
- Easy to install
- Six diff modes of operation for enabling and disabling certain features (DIP switch selectable)
- Wall mount housing: (2) #6x3/4 panhead screws included
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.