2ND GEN WS5000 SW,1 SEAT LIC
- Software Runs on a Standard PC with Microsoft Windows XP Professional and 32-Bit Versions of Windows Vista Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise, and 32-Bit or 64-Bit Windows 7 Operating Systems
- Highly Intuitive Graphical User Interface Optimized for the Needs of Surveillance Professionals
- Unrestricted Scalability Easily Manages up to 10,000 Devices Simultaneously
- Optional Mapping Interface Provides Editing and Alarm Monitoring/Management Tools
- Support for Standard Resolution and Megapixel Resolutin Cameras
- Support for MPEG-4, H.264 Baseline, Main, and High-Profile Codecs
- Audio Streaming and Playback
- Zone of Interest Allows Independent View and Management of Specified Areas Within a Camera’s Field of View in Live or Playback Views
- Synchroned Playback of Multiple Cameras
- Digital Zoom in Live or Playback Views
- Convenient Tear-Off Options to Customize Display
- Maintains Camera’s Native Aspect Ratio While Supporting 4:3 or 16:9 Aspect Ratio Monitors and a Mix of SD or Megapixel Video Conent
- Capable of up to 16 Simultaneous 4SIF/CIF Resolution, 30/25 Frames per Second (fps) MPEG-4 Decode, 12 H.264 4SIF/CIF Resolution, 30/25 fps H.264 Baseline Decode, or 2 Full 1080 Pixels Decode in Real Time
- EnduraView Technology Mitigates CPU Processing Requirements and Network Bandwidth Consumption for Multiscreen Configurations
- Integrated Configuration and Administration Interface Provides Full-Management Capability for All Components
- Powerful Scripting Engine to Automate Virtual Matrix Functionality
- On-Screen Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) Controls Including Click to Center and PTZ to Selected Area
- Camera Callup and PTZ Control from KBD5000
- Advanced Search Capabilities Including Motion, Alarm, Event, Analytics, and Camera
- Integrated Event and arm Monitoring and Management Interface
- User-Specific Choice of Language, Rights and Permissions, and Screen Configurations
- Export Video and Still Images in Multiple Formats Including PEF, PPX Playlists, MPEG-4, AVI (Without Audio), PNG, BMP, and JPG
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.