XProtect Corporate is IP video management software (VMS) designed for large-scale and high-security installations. It is built with innovative technology designed to ensure end-to-end protection of video integrity and boost the overall performance of y our hardware. In addition to central management of all servers, cameras and users in a multi-site set-up, XProtect Corporate includes an integrated video wall for operators demanding supreme situational awareness of any event. The software supports fai lover recording servers making it the perfect choice for mission-critical installations that require continued access to live and uninterrupted video recordings in the event of a server failure. Running on the industry’s best performing recording engin e with a recording rate of minimum 3.1 Gbit/s, XProtect Corporate is ideal for installations with 24/7 operation requirements, such as airports and casinos.
- Milestone federated architecture - System concept that enables multiple individual XProtect Corporate 4.0 systems to be interconnected into a hierarchical architecture
- Limitless multi-server and multi-site solution - XProtect Corporate supports an unlimited number of cameras, servers, sites and users allowing you to grow your installation according to your needs
- Bookmarking - Allows users to mark video sections of particular interest and add descriptive notes, for later analysis or sharing with other users
- Edge storage - Allows cameras to function as failover devices to ensure uninterrupted video recording in the event of network or server failure
- Centralized management - Full configuration of all devices, recording servers and users from a central manager console connected to the management server holding all configuration settings in a Microsoft SQL database
- Intuitive map function - Multilayered map environment provides interactive access and control of the complete surveillance system, at-a-glance overview of the system integrity, and seamless drag-and-drop integration with the new Smart Wall product option
- Smart Wall add-on video wall product option - Flexible and hardware agnostic video wall option that is seamlessly integrated with XProtect’s management and Smart Client environments
- High availability, recording failover server - a redundancy option that provides standby support for recording servers with automatic synchronization to ensure maximum uptime and minimize the risk of lost recording data
- Versatile rule system - Set up scheduled or event-driven camera and output actions with numerous options including support for time profiles
- Multicast support - Send one video stream to multiple smart clients. The infrastructure must support IGMP to reach remote networks
- Multi-streaming support - Establish two independent streams from a supported camera to the recording server with different resolutions, encodings and frame rates, for example a video stream optimized for live view and another optimized for recording
- Archiving - Optimized recording storage. Unique data storage solution that combines superior performance and scalability with cost efficient long-term video storage
|Type||SERVER MAINTENANCE LICENSE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.