Type YA-A aluminum tin-plated compression HYLUG(tm) terminals are dual-rated and designed for use on both aluminum and copper conductors from #12 sol. through 2000 kcmil. They are designed for heavy duty applications to 35KV. YA-A terminals are prefilled with PENETROX, and assembled with colorcoded end caps. Available with one, two, and four-hole NEMA tongues, the aluminum HYLUG(tm) terminals are designed for a permanent trouble-free electrical termination.
- Manufactured from high conductivity, wrought aluminum with heavy duty wall thickness to provide maximum conductivity, low resistance and ductility for an excellent combination of electrical and crimp forming properties
- Electro-tin plated to provide durable long lasting corrosion resistance
- Internally bevelled barrel to provide easy cable insertion
- Meets UL486B 90 C requirements to provide a quality electrical dual connection
- Connector is clearly marked with wire size, die index, color-code and the proper number and location of crimps to provide easy identification and tooling recommendation for a proper compression which forms a homogeneous mass resulting in an excellent electrical connection
- Factory prefilled with PENETROX oxide inhibiting compound which contains homogeneously suspended metallic particles to penetrate the wires’ oxides, establish electrical continuity and form an airtight connection
- Color-coded end caps inserted in barrel end to prevent foreign materials from entering and contaminating the connector prior to use and to identify the proper color-coded die for a reliable connection
|Bolt Hole||3/8 INCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.