Combining the unparalleled performance of an exclusive PCB-based smart plug, alien crosstalk resistant construction and a host of innovative user-friendly features, the Z-MAX 6A UTP modular cords sets the bar for category 6A UTP patching.
- Integrated PCB
- PCB equipped smart plugs optimize signal tuning for exceptional transmission
- Superior Performance Consistency
- Precision PCB-based conductor terminations eliminate the performance variability of traditional direct wire to contacts
- High Performance Cable
- Z-MAX 6A UTP cords feature dual jacket construction for excellent alien crosstalk performance
- Low Profile Boot Design
- Optimizes side-stackability of modular cords and allows use in even the most dense equipment
- Cantilevered Latch Guard
- Allows latch activation from further back on the boot for superior accessibility in high density environments
- Solid Cord Option
- Solid UTP cords are available for consolidation point and equipment cord applications
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||3 FT. | 0.91 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.