The ZX1 is the new standard of no compromise audio performance and versatility for compact sound reinforcement. The high-tech enclosure uses injection-molded high-impact polypropylene to make the ZX1 extremely durable. The enclosure geometry has been e ngineered to provide maximum rigidity and acoustic performance. The velocity compensated port design overcomes the limitation of many small loudspeakers and enables exceptional low frequency response without vent noise. The ZX1’s long excursion, high o utput 8" woofer with a weatherized treated cone delivers smooth low frequency performance with exceptional reliability. A sophisticated crossover network integrates it with the DH2005, a 1.25" voice coil titanium diaphragm true compression driver for m aximum output with extended frequency response. Full-bandwidth overload protection is provided for reliable, long term operation without audible effect. The horn features 90º x 50º coverage with the important added benefit of rotation, allowing the ZX1 to be oriented either horizontally or vertically for the ultimate in coverage flexibility. The ZX1’s molded polymer enclosure is inherently water resistant. The enclosure features an integrated pole mount, a pocket handle, and a wedge-angle design all owing for use as a stage monitor.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Extremely Smooth, Wide Frequency Response
- Attractive, Clean Design with Full Grille
- EV8L 8" High-Output LF Transducer
- DH2005 1" Exit True Compression Driver
- 90º x 50º Coverage Pattern
- Rotatable Horn Design
- Integral Monitor Angle on Enclosure
- 200W , 800W Peak Power Handling
- High Sensitivity, 123 dB Maximum SPL
- Built-In Pole Mount
- Integral Handle Pocket for Easy Carrying
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.