The Zx3 is the new standard of no compromise audio performance and versatility in a simple to use, compact package. The ZX3-60PI features a molded polymer enclosure that is inherently water resistant. The addition of a multilayer grille with hydrophobi c cloth and a gland nut input connection allows for a highly weather resistant system. At its heart are the transducers. First is the DVX3121 high performance low frequency transducer. EV used advanced computer aided design techniques to create forced air, directional voice coil cooling for high power and efficiency. Finite element analysis was used to optimize the suspension and magnetic structure for long, linear travel to provide low distortion and greater LF extension. These features and details , such as forged magnetic components and special materials, provide reliability with a 500W power rating in a lightweight transducer. Next is the ND2, a 2-inch voice coil compression driver based on neodymium motor structure to allow for maximum output while reducing size and weight to a minimum. Its precision phasing plug and titanium diaphragm provide better HF performance, while the integral heatsink provides cooling for high power output. The high tech enclosure uses injection-molded high-impact polypropylene structural foam to make the Zx3 incredibly durable. The enclosure geometry elements have been carefully designed to provide maximum rigidity and bass response. By design the Zx3 is also a perfect solution for stage monitors by allowing t wo angles (45º or 55º) without any additional accessories. The Zx3 is equipped with two anchor plates for rigging with single studfittings, along with two more possible anchor plate attachment points on the bottom. For permanent suspension or attaching brackets, the Zx3 also has two M8 inserts on the top and bottom, two under the handle, and one on the back of the enclosure, for a total of 7.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- DVX3121 12" LF Transducer with Forced Air Cooling
- ND2 2" Voice Coil, 1" Exit Neodymium Compression Driver
- 60º x 60º Coverage Pattern
- 600W Continuous (2400W Peak) Power Handling
- High Sensitivity, 131 dB Maximum SPL
- Adjustable Monitor Angle (45º or 552 Anchor Plates for Single Stud Fittings and 7 Integral Suspension Points
- All Weather IEC 529, IP44, & MIL810 Environmental Specs
- Full Line of Accessories
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.