Smart Grid Solutions
The Need to Modernize Electric Utility Infrastructure
The electric utility grid is steadily evolving due to increasing power demands, advancements in technology and the growing need to make data-driven decisions. Grids enabled with smart technology are more resilient than ever before, enabling utilities to better prevent, detect and absorb disruptive events.
Download the reference guide to help you reduce costs, address sustainability requirements, enhance focus on your core competencies and stay competitive in the marketplace.
INVESTMENT IN THE SMART GRID
WILL GROW TO $86.6 BILLION
BY THE YEAR 2024.
Source: T&D World
How Will You Continue to Develop Your Smart Grid Ecosystem?
Smart Grid Services
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Installs
- Meter Warehousing, Recycling & Disposal
- Meter Testing & Certification
For more details download the reference guide.
SMART GRID AND THE SMART CITY
What is the Value of the Smart Grid?
The smart grid enables utilities to reduce risk, improve reliability and increase efficiency.
- Cyber and physical attack prevention
- Consistent, quality power
- Real-time communication
- Remote protection, monitoring, control and diagnostics
- Substation automation
- Better monitoring and control through SCADA
- Distribution automation
- Outage notification
- Helps bridge the digital divide