Data Center Solutions
Solutions for every phase of your data center.
As data centers continue to expand exponentially, driven by the Internet of Things (IoT), convergence, streaming and in-home advancements, as well as disruptive technologies such as microgrids and vehicle sharing, the need to maintain data center infrastructure flexibility and reduced time to market can put pressure on builders, owners and operators looking for ways to manage costs.
From construction to the continual evolution of data centers, our proven solutions and services portfolio can help you maximize efficiency and resiliency within each phase of data center development – gray space and white space – with resources for enterprise, multi-tenant, edge and hyperscale environments.
This free online event will feature discussions with some of the leading minds across the data center industry. Hosted by WESCO | Anixter’s vice president of technology, Andrew Jimenez, Smart Environments: Data Centers will provide wide-ranging discussions on the current and future state of smart data centers and the features, benefits and implications of the Internet of Things (IoT) in the data center.
View webinar here.
Join a brilliant panel of world-class experts discussing new ways to expand capacity and improve supply chain resiliency, discover ways to leverage a diverse supplier partner network and explore innovative product and installation enhancement solutions. View webinar here.
Download our comprehensive guide, Optimization of Data Center Deployment, to understand trends, solutions and services key to efficient data center development.
Key Data Center Priorities
Time to Market
WESCO | Anixter’s vast experience in all phases of data center deployment has helped in understanding the importance of resiliency in data center developments. By maintaining urgency around time to market, agility in customization, and re-prioritization of costs, resiliency can be assured. With WESCO | Anixter as your support partners, we bring expertise to every phase of your data center build. From site prep to main power, to power distribution and finishing, WESCO | Anixter have solutions to reduce labor costs, lower injury risks and speed up every phase of construction.
Data Center Smart Environment Partners
WESCO | Anixter along with our supplier partners have solutions for every data center environment. Discover our capabilities.
- Symmetra PX 100 kW Brochure - Scalable from 10 kW to 100 kW. Modular, scalable, high-efficiency power protection for data centers
- Physical Security for Data Centers Datasheet - Just as data centers protect the performance and integrity of its core components, Bosch provides integrated security solutions to safeguard against physical events 24/7.
- Data Center Interconnect Solutions Datasheet - Routable subunits, optimized for your entire DCI solution, starting at your outside plant all the way to your cross-connect, can help meet the increasing bandwidth demands in your most challenging environment.
- Data Center Solutions Brochure - Protecting your technology investment.
- Pow-R-Line XD switchboard Datasheet - A solution that integrates both draw-out insulated case and molded case circuit breakers into a single ULT 891 assembly.
- Visual Capacity Optimization Manager (VCOM) Brochure - Remote monitoring and management software that provides valuable information and helps you make better business decisions.
- Infinium QuantumTM Fiber System Brochure - The Industry’s Lowest Total Channel Connection Loss
- HDX Fiber Distribution Frame Brochure - A high-density fiber optic frame that prepares the data center for growth, minimizes patching footprint, reduces installation time, and saves you money.
- Edge and Data Center Cooling Solutions Brochure - Precision and High Density Liquid Cooling. Increasing heat densities challenge data center operators and the demand for reduced data latency requires more computing power at the edge.
- Three Key Considerations for Colocation Providers Brochure - The Case for Colocation, Key Considerations, and How Colocation Providers Can Show Sustainability Smarts
- Avocent® ACS8000 Advanced Console Server Datasheet - A Next-Generation Console Management Solution
Resources for data center environments
Micro Data Center Solutions
A micro data center is modular or containerized and smaller than a computer room — typically one rack or less. All required IT functionalities are contained in the micro data center, designed to handle your specific needs at distributed locations and typically managed from a larger data center.
Download the Micro Data Center Solutions Brochure
Electrical Data Center Construction Solutions
Getting the right material fed to the job at the right time can be critical to staying on time and under budget. WESCO | Anixter have solutions for each phase of construction, including site preparation, power, rough-in and finish. WESCO | Anixter can provide these services with products such as wire, switchgear, lighting, electrical bulks, data cabling, security and surveillance.
Download the Electrical Data Center Construction Solutions Brochure
Learn how WESCO | Anixter can help with your particular subset of data centers.
Data centers can’t operate efficiently without a reliable supply chain that will operate even under the most stringent global pressures. With our customizable Supply Chain Services, you can reduce costs, address sustainability requirements, enhance focus on your core competencies and stay competitive in the marketplace.
White Space Products