Indoor Small Cell
Budget-conscious, IT-friendly solutions for single-carrier connectivity.
An indoor enterprise small cell solution provides cost-effective cellular coverage for a single carrier within a building. The antennas are devices that act as small cellular access points. A small cell solution typically runs on Ethernet and can be managed by IT personnel after installation.
Watch a Quick Overview
Streamline your material replenishment to help you save time, reduce costs, increase efficiency and mitigate risk.
This is Anixter
Wi-Fi Standard 802.11ac
Public Safety DAS
- Technology Application Guide: Wireless Connectivity at Your Facility
- Technology Application Guide: LTE-U and VoWIFI: Mobile on the Unlicensed Spectrum
- Technology Application Guide: Distributed Antenna Systems Design and Implementation Best Practices
- Standards Reference Guide
- Installation Pocket Reference Guide
- Global Wi-Fi Solution for Retailer
Learn how we helped an international retailer deploy a Wi-Fi solution in 1,000 retail locations in 43 countries.
- Canadian Telecom Upgrades Cell Towers with Anixter Supply Chain Solutions
By matching product purchases to revenue from the telecom’s supplier network, Anixter was able to optimize cash flow throughout the entire project.
On-Demand Wireless Interview Series
As more devices such as tablets and wearable technologies connect to cellular networks, mobile data traffic is expected to increase sevenfold by 2021. Join this on-demand webinar series to learn how to use DAS, WiFi, small cells and public safety DAS technologies to improve the employee and customer wireless experience.