Save time and improve safety on any commercial construction project by easily transporting all light fixtures directly to the point of installation.
The Anixter lighting cart is designed specifically to keep valuable light fixtures secure when stored and/or moved around the jobsite.
No More Damaged Fixtures
- Vinyl-edged steel racking protects light fixtures in storage and at the jobsite. Store fixtures packaging-free to eliminate concealed damage.
- The slim profile of some models allows the lighting cart to roll easily through standard door frames, while heavy-duty casters ensure smooth travel.
Faster and Safer Installation
- Stock the lighting cart with enough light fixtures for the whole job to reduce travel time and eliminate the need for electricians to manually carry light fixtures to the installation site. Simply push the easy-rolling unit from one site to the next.
- Cardboard packaging conceals damage to fixtures and adds considerable unpacking time for electricians. With the lighting cart, installation teams save time on material handling, reduce waste and can easily transport unpacked fixtures throughout the jobsite
- 4-inch polyurethane casters (two locking swivel and two rigid) on QD mounts
- Vinyl edging on shelves to protect light fixtures (-SE models utilize felt lining)
- Fits through a standard 80-inch doorway
- Heavy-duty formed steel construction
- Lifting eyes welded to frame
- Can hold 12, 24 or 48 light fixtures, depending on model
- Comes with a plastic sleeve to store all on-site paperwork
- Durable powder coat finish
- Includes 2×2 fixture tree
- New model includes two removable locking bars on each side (padlocks not included)