Based on the same platform as all SIGMA readers, the outdoor MA SIGMA Extreme is specifically designed to operate in harsh conditions, resisting rain, snow, dust and salt mist. The ruggedized biometric reader is designed for secure access control in ch allenging and manually labor-intensive environments, such as mines, seaports, airports and industrial sites.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- IK09 rated: withstands strong impacts (including its large capacitive touchscreen) and resists to vandalism
- IP65 certified enclosure (front and rear)
- Large (23x23 mm), field-proven optical sensor
- High capacity: 300,000 templates, 250,000 IDs in authorzed user list, 1 Million logs
- Anti-fraud features: fake finger detection (option), face detection, duress finger, timed anti-pass back
- Time & Attendance functions
- Embedded web server
- Flexibility: Prox, iClass or MIFARE/DESFire/NFC contacts card reader as an option
|Biometric Read Format||FINGERPRINT|
|Card Read Format||OTHER FORMAT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.