Protective cover helps prevent malicious or accidental alse ire alarms. This newly styled protective cover urther enhances the Stopper range, which has helped to prevent alse ire alarms around the world or decades, without restricting legitimate operat ion o devices such as ire alarm break glass call points. Sleeker and less intrusive in its design, this compact device incorporates the existing eatures o the Stopper but is now visibly smaller. The new hinge arrangement increases the durability, stren gth and quality o this essential protective cover. Ideal or schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and all public buildings where there is a history or a threat o alse ire alarms.
The Euro Stopper consists o a clear, tamperproo, tough polycarbonate cover and rame that retroits over the break glass call point. When lited to gain access to the break glass, its optional battery powered integral sounder emits an ear piercing 96 dB (at 1 metre). Immediate attention is drawn to the area and the prankster will either run or be caught. The Multi Kit comes with one Euro Stopper rame embedded with the Glow Guide, 2 coloured housing shells (red & green), 1 break seal and 2 label sheets in 13 languages.
- Protective cover helps prevent malicious or accidental false fire alarms.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- Prevents false alarms, without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency.
- Glows in the dark.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
- A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
- Can accommodate flush surface mount applications.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40C to 121C (-40 to 250F).
- Available with or without a 96 dB integral sounder, powered by a 3V lithium battery.
- Optional 12-24 VDC powered units.
- One breakseal supplied with each model. Additional breakseals are available for added security.
- Other colours available - non Multi Kit versions only.
- You can now be alerted to any vandalism or authorised use of a manual call point in the event of an emergency. Upon activation, the Euro Stopper (when fitted with an optional transmitter and sounder) will emit a localised alarm as well as triggering the 8-Channel Receiver (STI-34108), providing a visual and audible indication, remotely.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.