For over 36 years years, Anixter and CommScope have collaborated to facilitate effective network infrastructure decisions for organizations worldwide. By partnering together, we provide our customers with extensive expertise, strategic industry insight, deep inventory and a global reach that consistently produces reliable, high-performance technology and network solutions. Together, the companies utilize a global distribution network to ship 99 percent of copper, fiber and wireless solutions within 24 hours from more than 100 warehouses on three different continents.
At CommScope we push the boundaries of communications technology to create the world’s most advanced networks. Across the globe, our people and solutions are redefining connectivity, solving today’s challenges and driving the innovation that will meet the needs of what’s next. In 2019, CommScope acquired ARRIS and RUCKUS. The combined companies provide greater technology, solutions and employee talent, with broader access to new and growing markets. This combination created a communications company with unmatched breadth, depth and capabilities. Never has our potential been so great.
CommScope is an Anixter Technology Alliance Partner (TAP).
- CommScope RUCKUS Solutions - RUCKUS® products enable any IT organization, regardless of size or sophistication, to easily deploy, manage and grow increasingly complex networks that serve both IT and OT requirements.
- CommScope SYSTIMAX Solutions - Highly advanced SYSTIMAX solutions give enterprise executives and IT managers plenty of power to tackle mission-critical, high-bandwidth and emerging applications.
- CommScope Uniprise Solutions - Uniprise solutions are ideal for enterprise customers that need superior value over world-class performance.
- CommScope Enterprise Solutions - Products used in both SYSTIMAX Solutions and Uniprise Solutions.
- CommScope Wireless Solutions - CommScope Wireless Solutions supports the emerging mobile society, and the companies that make this today's reality, with a comprehensive portfolio of complete wireless solutions.
- CommScope Broadband Solutions - CommScope is a leading provider of cabinets, apparatus and cable solutions for wireline telecommunication carriers.
Propel™, ultra-low loss fiber platform
The pressure to increase bandwidth, ensure greater agility, improve availability, and accelerate deployment cuts across every data center environment.
CommScope Infrastructure Academy
Get Access to 50 CommScope Courses and 150 Hours of Free Training.
Anixter, Commscope wireless regional strategic distributor
This agreement is focused on the distribution of Wireless products, formerly known as Andrew, and very useful to most wireless systems.
Powered Fiber Cable System
The Powered Fiber Cable System improves speed and simplifies installation, powering, and communication of network devices – at 30x the distance of traditional CAT cable systems!
CommScope’s FiberGuide® fiber management systems offer the greatest breadth of data center optical raceway products in the industry.
Back to top
Wireless White Papers
Back to top
Back to top
RUCKUS White Papers
Back to top
- SYSTIMAX® Infrastructure Solution Provider Guide
- SYSTIMAX® structured cabling systems
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 1: SYSTIMAX Applications
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 2a: GigaSPEED® X10D Solution
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 2b: GigaSPEED® X10D FUTP Solutions
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 3: InstaPATCH® Plus Solutions with LazrSPEED® , TeraSPEED® and OptiSPEED®
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 3S: 100G & 40G Ethernet, 16G & 8G Fibre Channel Application Performance Specifications Supplement – SYSTIMAX InstaPATCH® Plus Solution
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 4: InstaPATCH® 360 Fiber Solutions
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 4S: Supplement for InstaPATCH® 360 Fiber Solutions for 100G and 40G Ethernet and 128G and 32G Fiber Channel Applications
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 5: InstaPATCH® 360 Fiber TAP Solutions
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 6: SYSTIMAX® ULL (Ultra-Low-Loss) Fiber Solutions for Ethernet and Fibre Channel Multimode Applications
- SYSTIMAX® cabling design and installation guidelines for the ION®-E solution
- SYSTIMAX® ULL (Ultra-Low-Loss) Fiber Solutions for Ethernet and Fibre Channel Multimode Applications
- High Speed Migration
- imVision® Automated Infrastructure Management
SYSTIMAX Case Study
Back to top
- SYSTIMAX® Solutions Ordering guide
- PropelTM Solutions Orderin guide
- PropelTM Fiber and connectivity platform for data centers
- PropelTM Linecard
- CommScope Network Infrastructure System
- SYSTIMAX® Application Assurance design guide
- eBook: An infrastructure prescription for accelerated healthcare transformation
- imVision® addresses needs for remote network management due to pandemic
- Brochure Higher Education
- 10 reasons to choose CAT6A
- Cat 6A: the Fact File
- Structured Cabling Systems: the Fact File
- Why your Cat6A has stood the test of time
- Then to now to next
- PropelTM An interview with Ken Hall
RUCKUS Analytics Dashboard Demo
RUCKUS Analytics Health Monitoring Demo
RUCKUS Analytics On-Demand Webinar
RUCKUS Analytics Troubleshooting Demo
Inside RUCKUS’ Access Point Edge
RUCKUS Analytics Data Explorer Demo
RUCKUS Analytics Incident Analytics Demo
RUCKUS Analytics Product Walkthrough
RUCKUS Campus Fabric Video
- Demonstrating 200G and 400G transmission using Propel
- Demonstrating 400G traffic using Propel
- Propel unboxing
- Propel installation
- Propel – keep moving forward
- LazrSPEED OM5 Wideband Multimode Fiber
- Reliable Networks for Smart Buildings
- Surpassing higher education thresholds
- imVision: A look at the past
- imVision: A look at the present
- imVision: A look into the future
- Modal Decomposition Modeling
- WebTrak and cTrak
- We are PartnerPRO
For the latest CommScope Videos, visit the CommScope YouTube page, youtube.com/user/commscope.