COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | 1071E BLU C6 4/23 U/UTP W1000 | 760004689
Copper Cable, GigaSPEED XL 1071E, Category 6, 23 AWG, 4 Pair, Unshielded, UTP, Solid Bare Copper Conductor, PO/PVC, CMR, Riser Cable, Dark Blue Jacket, 1000Ft, Box
The SYSTIMAX 71E series GigaSPEED XL cable transmits reliable voice, data and video, with excellent quality of service.
The 71E series GigaSPEED XL family of unshielded twisted pair cables includes the 1071E non-plenum, 2071E plenum, and 3071E low smo ke zero-halogen (LSZH) cables. These cables feature bi-sector tape that delivers the performance benefits of more traditional fluted center members, without the associated stiffness and size. Combine this with the GigaSPEED XL apparatus, for the ultima te in cabling system performance.
- 4-pair U/UTP construction with patented bi-sector separator tape provides the added performance margin required to support high bandwidth applications at an economical price
- Can support network line speeds in excess of 1 gigabit per second
- Qualifies for a 20-year product and applications assurance warranty when included as part of a certified SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED XL channel
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Jacket Color||DARK BLUE|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Colombia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Colombia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Colombia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.