Vertiv (NYSE: VRT) brings together hardware, software, analytics and ongoing services to ensure its customers’ vital applications run continuously, perform optimally and grow with their business needs. As Architects of Continuity™, Vertiv solves the most important challenges facing today’s data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities with a portfolio of power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, USA, Vertiv employs approximately 20,000 people and does business in more than 130 countries. For more information, and for the latest news and content from Vertiv, visit Vertiv.com.
Liebert helps you create the intelligent ecosystems with power and thermal management solutions that ensure you can continuously access your vital applications, protect your IT environment, and grow and adapt with changing requirements.
Geist is a market leader in Rack PDU products and has a broad portfolio of data center power, cooling, monitoring, and infrastructure management products that complement Vertiv’s own line of intelligent Rack PDUs.
The Vertiv™ Avocent® (ADX) ecosystem is a series of IT Management devices and software that provides solutions in edge, enterprise and engineering lab environments.
Vertiv's Alber battery monitors are designed specifically for each industry. This provides the most cost-effective solution, tailored for the most common battery configuration in each industry.
The global industrial power solutions meet the most demanding technical specifications and provide safe, reliable power- no matter the challenge.
- Energy Labs
Energy Labs manufactures custom air handling and modular solutions, including direct evaporative, indirect evaporative and direct expansion cooling technologies. These additions to the Vertiv portfolio significantly increase Vertiv capabilities in the commercial and industrial space.
With superior reliability and a minimal footprint, the NetSure platform offers hassle-free protection for your power grid that keeps data flowing in central offices, data centers, and at the edge of your network.
- Trellis™ The industry leading software gives customers an integrated view of operations across IT and facilities resources, enabling better decisions that save time and money.
- Smart Infrastructure for Enabling the Technology-Driven Education in a Digital Era
- Remote Monitoring and Management for Healthcare Network Closets and Distributed Sites
- Federal and State Government Data Centers: Balancing Modernization and Servicing Imperatives
- The Race to Leadership in Retail Digital Transformation
- Vertiv™ Liebert® PSI5 Lithium-Ion UPS 3kVA Short Depth Rack/Tower
- Lithium Ion UPS Technology | Get More Out of Your UPS Batteries
- NetSure™ Inverter System - Powers AC and DC Loads with a Single System
- The Coolest Solution for a Sustainable Data Center - Liebert AFC
- Join the Edge Computing Revolution
- Vertiv™ Liebert® PSI5 Lithium-Ion UPS
- The Vertiv™ VRC-S Edge-Ready Micro Data Center System
- Choosing the right Rack Power Distribution Unit (rPDU) for your Data Center Space
Vertiv - Gone in a Flash Promotion
For a limited time only VERTIV are dropping prices on selected products across Liebert® UPS, Geist™ PDU and Avocent® ACS product ranges – so we can help you overcome your IT infrastructure challenges while making a good deal. Use the promo code 'BETTER TOGETHER Q4 2023' when making your purchase order.