This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use AXE 950693 as suggested replacement.
The IR-LED illuminators are suitable for all Axis cameras with infra-red cut filter, while the White LED are suitable for all Axis cameras when extra white light is needed. Together with Axis cameras, AXIS T90B provides high quality images and excellent system durability. AXIS T90B Illuminators can optimize the amount of light required in the scene by simply placing and pointing the illuminator wherever it is needed. The default beam angle is 10 Degree and three diverging lenses are included (35, 60 and 80 Degree). A 120 Degree diverging lens is also available as optional accessory. The interchangeable lenses provide high flexibility for the scene requireme nts. Thanks to the holographic technology of the diverging lenses, the amount of light is evenly distributed throughout the whole beam, without any hot spots. The on/off status can be controlled either by the built-in photocell, via the I/O port of the camera or a PIR sensor. To simplify the fine tuning of the photocell sensitivity and the illumination intensity, a remote control device can be used from ground level. To avoid tampering, the remote control feature can be disabled when installation is finalized.
For Low-Light Surveillance - 24 hours/day: Where Light Conditions Are Less Than Optimal, Discreet Surveillance: Where The Use Of Artificial Light Is Restricted, Indoor and Outdoor: IP66 and NEMA 4X-Rated Casings For Indoor And Outdoor Use
- Highly flexible, interchangeable lenses
- IR LED models
- Fine tuning from ground level with remote control
- Evenly illuminated scene - The diverging lenses use hot-spot reduction technology to produce images with a highly diffused elliptical beam shape to deliver light directly to where it is most needed, allowing greater illumination distances, reducing light and energy wastage and preventing the overexposure of foreground objects
- Flexibility to meet camera’s field of view - The unique beam pattern system in AXIS T90B illuminators uses the latest development in interchangeable holographic optics and allows users to precisely match the angle of illumination to the required field of view. The included diverging lenses offer 35, 60 and 80 Degree beam angle and an optional 120 Degree diverging lens is available for all AXIS T90B illuminators model
- Fine tuning from ground level - An optional AXIS T90B remote control provides the ability to set-up the illuminator quickly, safely and from ground level
- Included accessories three diverging lenses for different beam angle: 35 (pre-mounted), 60 and 80 Degree
Item: IR-LED Illuminator
Type: 850 nm Semi-Covert
Supported Cameras: IR-LED Models: All Axis Cameras With Infrared-Cut Filter
Input Voltage: 12 - 24 Volt AC/DC
AC Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
Cable length: 2.5 m (8 ft)
Power Consumption: 48 Watt (Maximum Light), 12 Watt (20% of Maximum Light), 0.15 Watt (Standby Mode)
Control Technology: Power Level, Photocell Sensitivity, Telemetry Link For Remote Activation (If Required), Timer
Angle: 10 Degree Without Diverging Lens, 35/60/80/120 Degree With Diverging Lenses
Casing: Aluminum And Polycarbonate
Display And Indicators: Indicator LEDs
Mounting: Wall, Ceiling, Column, Camera Housing
Operating Conditions: -50 to 50 deg C (-58 to 122 deg F), 10-100% Relative Humidity (Condensing)
Storage Conditions: -50 to 70 deg C (-58 to 158 deg F)
Distance: 220 m (10 x 10 Degree), 120 m (35 x 10 Degree), 65 m (60 x 25 Degree), 45 m (80 x 30 Degree), 30 m (120 x 50 Degree)
Dimension: 135 mm x 95 mm x 180 mm
EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN 61547, EN 55015, EN 50130-4, C-Tick AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B, KCC KN22 Class B, KN24, EN 60598-1, IEC/EN 62471 Risk Group 2b, IEC/EN 60529 IP66, IEC/EN 62262 IK09, EN 50130-5, RoHS, REACH, WEEE, CE
|Voltage/Current Type||12-24 VDC OR 24 VAC|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.