High Performance, Low Energy, RAYMAX Infra-Red LED illuminator designed to work in conjunction with any B&W or Day/Night camera delivering excellent images at night. Triple panel unit, available in 10,30,50 &120 options, includes PSU with control f eatures. 940nm covert options also available. RAYMAX Infra-red illuminators provide Adaptive Illumination, Low Running Costs, Zero Maintenance, 10 year life, 5 Year Warranty and are Vandal-resistant.
- Mains Powered Infrared LED Illuminator
- Surface Mount LED Technology
- Zero Maintenance
- Supplied with Dedicated Power Supply Unit
- Latest LED Technology
- Ultimate Adaptive Illumination
- Fully Controllable Power Supply
- Active LED Life Control
- Vandal Res
- Zero Light Pollution
- Even Output Illumination
- Semi-Covert or Covert
|Voltage/Current Type||220 VAC|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.