Day/night fixed dome with 1/2" sensor, providing WDR - Forensic Capture and Lightfinder for demanding light conditions. IK10 vandal-resistant outdoor casing. Pan/tilt/roll/zoom for remote installation and readjustment. Motorized vari-focal 4.1-9 mm P-I ris lens. Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG streams; HDTV 1080p at up to 60 fps. Zipstream for reduced bandwidth and storage. Video motion detection, shock detection and active tampering alarm. Electronic image stabilization. Me mory card slot for optional local video storage. Operation in wide temperature range powered by standard Power over Ethernet. Midspan not included. Includes mounting bracket for wall/ceiling or junction boxes and substantial weather shield against sun, rain or snow.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Top-of-the-line image usability with Lightfinder and WDR - Forensic Capture enabled by 1/2sensors
- Minimized physical installation time with remote pan/tilt/roll/zoom, mechanical auto leveling, easy cable management and conduit connection
- Robust and reliable mechanical design for harsh environments, with substantial weather protection, IK10 vandal resistance, vibration resistance and shock detection
- Remote adjustment of camera direction and zoom level when reinstallation needed
- Electronic image stabilization for steady images in an environment with tough vibrations
- Axis’ Zipstream technology for minimized bandwidth and storage needs
|Position Type||PAN-TILT ZOOM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.