AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 0810-002 | M1065-LW
Network Camera, Digital PTZ, MPEG-4/JPEG, 1920 x 1080 HDTV Resolution, F2.0 Fixed Focus 2.8 MM Lens, 4.75 to 5.25 Volt DC, 512 MB RAM, Aluminum/Polycarbonate Casing, White
Small, full-featured wireless indoor cube camera for day & night surveillance. 2.8mm fixed lens with 110 Degrees HFOV. Automatic IR cut filter. IR illumination up to 10 meters (33 feet) . Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG stream s; max HDTV 1080p at 30 fps with WDR.
Axis’ Zipstream technology for reduced bandwidth and storage needs. Memory card slot for optional local video storage. Built-in microphone and mini-speaker, integrated PIR motion sensor. Connects over wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n) or wired Ethernet. Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup PBC compatible. Includes wall, corner bracket and table top bracket for easy mounting. Power supply included.
- Wireless Communication and Edge Storage
- Built-In Microphone and Mini-Speaker
- PIR Motion Sensor
- Bracket for Wall and Corner Mount
- Day and Night with IR Illumination
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.