Explosion-protected 316L stainless steel PTZ network camera certified for hazardous areas according to ATEX, IECEx and cLCus. Oxalis housing, Axis 1080p HDTV camera with 18x optical zoom, auto focus and Day/Night mode. Endless 360 for both pan and til t and 64 preset positions. Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG streams; max HDTV 1080p resolution at 25/30 fps. WDR- dynamic contrast. Video motion detection and active tampering alarm. IP66 and IP67 rated and operating temperatur e in -40ºC to +60ºC (40ºF to +140ºF). Powered by 24 V AC (Power supply not included). Includes a removable sunshield.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- XP40-Q1765 Explosion Protected PTZ Network Camera is Suitable for Onshore, Offshore, Marine and Heavy Industrial Environments
- It Features a 316L Stainless Steel Housing Certified for Hazardous Areas According to for Example ATEX, IECEX and UL
- The Housing Prevents any Inside Sparks or Explosions from Escaping and Igniting Gases or Dust in the Surrounding Air
- XP40-Q1765 Provides Superb Image Quality and Color Fidelity and a High Level of Flexible Integration with Other Equipment, Such as Access Contro l and Fire Alarms
- It Offers Flexible Remote Accessibility Using any Existing IP Based Networks
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.