AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 0876-001 | Q1941-E 19MM 8.3 FPS
Thermal Network Camera, MPEG-4/JPEG, 768 x 576, F1.23 19 MM Horizontal Lens, 8 to 28 Volt DC, 13 Watt, 512 MB RAM, Aluminum Casing, White
Outdoor thermal network camera for wall and ceiling mount, IP66- and IP67-rated, 384x288 resolution, 8.3 fps, and 19.4 Degrees angle of view. It supports Electronic Image Stabilization, Zipstream, ONVIF, H.264, audio, local storage, I/O ports, PoE, mot ion and audio detection, shock detection, and AXIS Camera Application Platform. It includes AXIS VMD 3 pre-installed.
- Axis Q1941-E Thermal Camera Was the Recipient of Govies Awards by Security Products Magazine 2016 in the Video Surveillance Cameras, IP Category
- Its Powerful Processor, Axis Q1941-E has High Capacity for Running Video Analytics Via Axis Camera Applicat ion Platform (ACAP) and Can Use a Wide Range of Third Party Applications
- Outstanding Image Contrast Gives Reliable Detection and Fast Verification
- Powerful Performance for Video Analytics Via ACAP Applications
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
|Resolution||384 X 288|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.