AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 0878-002 | FA54 MAIN UNIT
Network Camera Main Unit, 2-Way Audio, 4-Sensor Unit, 1920 x 1080 Resolution, 512 MB RAM, Female RJ45 Connector, 7-15/16" Length x 4" Width x 1-1/4" Depth, Aluminum Case
AXIS FA54 is a modular camera Main Unit and can stream full frame rate HDTV 1080p videos from four sensor units simultaneously using one IP address. It has an HDMI port for connection to a surveillance or public view monitor, Forensic WDR (wide dynamic range) that is optimized for low light and motion, Axis Zipstream, two microphone inputs and one audio out, I/O port and two micro SD card slots for local storage.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Full Frame Rate HDTV 1080ps Streams from Four Sensor Units
- Forensic WDR
- Quad View Stream, Axis Zipstream and Corridor Format
- HDMI Output, Two-Way Audio, Four Configurable Input/output Ports, Two MicroSD Card Slots
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.