The ComNet FVT/FVR15M2 series video and data transceiver supports the simultaneous transmission of video and return data over two multimode optical fibers. The module is universally compatible with all major CCTV camera manufacturers and supports RS232 and RS422 data interfaces and all major data protocols. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. Bi-color (Red/Green) LED indicators confirm equipment operating status. Packaged in t he exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, these units may be either wall or rack- mounted.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- AM Video Transmission
- NTSC, PAL, or SECAM compatible
- Full Color Compatibility
- NTCIP Compatible
- Supports RS232 or RS422 Data interfaces
- Transparent to data encoding/compatible with major CCTV camera manufacturers
- No In-field electrical or optiadjustments
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Distances up to 1.5 miles (2.5 km) without repeaters
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides uconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidit y with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use ComFit
- Automatic resettable fuses on all power lines
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Type: Video, Data
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.