Ruggedized PTZ camera; 1080p, 30x, starlight imaging, defroster, SD card slot.
Grey (RAL 7001) color. Sand finish.
Easy install with DCA (sold separately). Optional illuminator (sold separately).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Starlight camera technology with excellent low-light sensitivity (color = 0.0047 lx) and High dynamic range (120 dB) (to see details in bright and dark areas simultaneously)
- Exceptional strength and ruggedness for any outdoor application including tra ffic monitoring (bridges, tunnels, or highways), perimeter protection, city surveillance, and mining
- Built-in Camera Trainer to train the camera to recognize user-specified target objects, such as moving and non-moving objects, to alert operators of u nusual scene activity
- Edge intelligence with Intelligent Tracking and object detection even when the camera is moving
- Optional illuminator with multispectral LEDs that distribute IR light uniformly in the field (up to 550 m (1804.50 ft)) to avoid dark spots or an over-illuminated scene
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
|Position Type||PAN-TILT ZOOM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.