Tripp Lite’s SR2400 Value Series SmartRack Enclosure Cabinet is packed with features designed to simplify rack equipment installations and rack equipment maintenance: top-panel cable routing ports, perforated doors to promote efficient airflow, adjusta ble mounting rails, toolless vertical PDU mounting and more. And as part of the SmartRack family, the SR2400 is compatible with Tripp Lite’s extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirement. The SR2400 ships fully assembled for quick installation and comes with a 5-year warranty.
Rack Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and rolls into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view dep th index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless mounting brackets allow quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Each rack can accommodate two vertical PDUs
- Rack Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Tough textured powder coat finish resists conditions found in non-IT environments such as warehouses
- Massive front-to-rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail)
- Weight ratings of 2400 lb stationary and 1600 lb rolling
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable
- Rear doo are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall
- Locking removable side panels are ’half size’ to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of i nstallation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to m atch standard data center floor tiles
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways
- Convenient grounding system All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first
- Stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Compatible with airflow optimization and cable management accessories
Toolless mounting brackets allow quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Each rack can accommodate two vertical PDUs
Massive front-to-rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.