The TruVision HD-TVI Bullet Camera by Interlogix delivers surveillance with high resolution HD-TVI technology and up to 1080p image quality over existing coaxial cable. The bullet camera model also offers a familiar form factor that features a pre-ins talled wall mount with cable management and is IP66 rated for outdoor installation.
With the ability to see in low-light conditions, the HD-TVI Bullet Camera provides color images by day and black-andwhite images in night-time applications (in conjunction with IR illumination).
- The TruVision HD-TVI Bullet Camera by Interlogix Delivers Cost Effective Surveillance with High Resolution HD-TVI Technology and upto 1080p Image Quality Over Existing Coaxial Cable
- Fixed, Varifocal or Motorized Lens Options
- HD-TVI Technology for Transmitting HD Quality Video Over Existing Coax Cable
- HD-TVI and 960H CVBS Dual Output on Select Models
- True Day/Night Functionality and Infrared Illuminators with Smart IR Function for Capturing Images in Various Lighting Scenarios
- IP66 Environmental Ratng
- OSD Control on Select Models-TruVision Coax and Built-In Menu Button
- Cable Protection/Management
- Multiple Mounting Options
- RoHS Compliant
UL, CE, FCC, RCM, WEEE, REACH
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.