Allied Telesis x530 Series
Powerful Gigabit switches with high capacity, resiliency and easy management, making them the ideal choice for demanding distribution and network access applications.
- Build resilient networks with the ability to stack multiple units using VCStack™.
- Extend network reach with distributed backbones that are easy to manage using long-distance stacking.
- Flexible deployment options with Gigabit ports with or without PoE+, and 10G uplinks.
- Dual load-sharing power supplies enable maximum uptime and minimal maintenance.
- Reduce costs and automate network and device management with the Autonomous Management Framework™ (AMF).
- Deployable as an AMF master or as an AMF member switch.
- EPSRing™ and G.8032 ERPS for fast-failover resilient ring networks.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+) for connecting and powering endpoints.
- Active Fiber Monitoring for secure fiber networks.
- Continuous PoE maximizes endpoint connectivity.