Flexible, modular, and rapid deployment solutions for MTDCs
Combine quality service with future-ready data center solutions for colocation tenants
Whether working with cloud or hyperscale providers operating large-scale networks or enterprises renting space or services in your data center, new technologies and applications drive the need for ever-higher speeds, greater capacity, and lower latency. It is becoming increasingly important to ensure your data center can securely scale to meet future demand.
Corning assists in offering the precise service, high quality, and value expected in a solution, providing a wide variety of products from the outside plant cable to the end user caged area, enabling:
- Rapid deployment for low- to high-density applications
- Quick and flexible product solutions enabling competitive SLAs
- A future-ready, highly scalable platform for simple migration to higher-speed technologies
Flexible, modular, and rapid deployments for the DCI
Look at the solutions from OSP to the Meet-Me-Room in this short on-demand webinar
Maximizing white space in main distributor and horizontal distributor
Learn about the cabling solutions for the MDA and HDA
Customer driven innovation for the enterprise client
Check out infrastructure components and solutions for the EDA and customer cage
- Prepare to support emerging 5G technology with data center interconnect solutions enabling high fiber availability.
Learn more about Corning’s DCI solution >
- Challenged to install extremely high fiber counts in a faster pace to enable businesses to be up and running faster?
See how EDGE™ Rapid Connect can help >
- Uptime is important for every data center, and we learned clean connectivity is the biggest concern, so here’s the solution to take care of that: Learn more about the Corning® CleanAdvantage™ Technology available for EDGE™ solutions and EDGE8® solutions
- Concerned of network security? Corning can help to monitor for security breaches, performance issues, network overload and profit-draining system failures with a passive optical tapping solution. Explore Corning TAP modules >
- Reduce the time and effort you spend on your infrastructure.
Download the data center core solutions
- Wonder how to offer and support compliance with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MIFID II) for latency sensitive applications?
Benefit from Corning’s EXACT solutions for EDGE™ and EDGE8®
- EDGE8®: Future-ready technology for migration to 40G, 100G, 400G and 800G in one single modular platform.
Video below: Take a 1min-Look at the features and benefits