Introducing the First HID Eco Card
The Sustainable and Secure Seos® Bamboo Credential
As the world becomes more environmentally conscious, HID want to support customers with their commitment to sustainability. On Tuesday, May 16, 2023, HID launched the first HID Eco Card, Seos Bamboo — a secure physical credential made from sustainably sourced bamboo so you can create less plastic waste and reduce your carbon footprint
Seos Bamboo not only provides advanced security technology but will also support customers’ commitment to the environment.
The key benefits of HID Eco Card - Seos Bamboo:
- Supports environmental, social and governance goals
- Offers Seos technology for the best in data protection
- Works with a wide range of access control systems and applications
- Provides durability, with a three-year warranty
- Backed by TUViT Seal 5 certification
- Included with the HID Corporate 1000 and HID Elite key programs
- Is Secure Identity Object® (SIO)-enabled, allowing for multi-layered security beyond the card technology and protecting identity data from unauthorized access
- Is PVC Free
Seos Bamboo is the ideal choice for those looking to make a positive impact on the environment without sacrificing security, where sustainability doesn’t mean compromising on security.