ComNet's Environmentally Hardened Managed Ethernet Switches
ComNet’s latest range of 11 port hardened Ethernet switches are not just feature rich, they also provide the user the benefits of advanced research and development. The range is designed, built and tested at Comnet’s USA factory and offers an extended range of Cyber Security features. On top of port management and edge device binding, customers can set up to fifteen different access and privilege levels. Full Access Control Lists with Radius and TACACS+ support is a standard feature along with secure management and secure web browser connectivity.
Based on product model, up to 320W of PoE power can be delivered by the unit comprised four ports up to 60W per port and four ports up to 30W, delivered across the complete operational temperature range of -40 to +75°C. Pay special attention to their 60W “forced mode” setting that allows the device to support both dual and single mode PoE negotiation…an invaluable feature when operating in security and transportation sectors.
Backbone can be set to 2.5Gbps providing significantly increased traffic in either uplink or redundant ring topologies with ERPS available to support very fast reconfiguration times.
Improved Thermal Management has reduced the operating temperature of the units by some 25% compared with the previous Comnet ranges. This lower operating temperature, recorded under PoE load conditions, improves the calculated MTBF figures in the range and ensures that neighbour devices in environmental field enclosures lives are extended.
- 2 × SFP ports support 2.5 Gbps SFP modules for high speed communication
- Fast Redundancy/Recovery – MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE802.1s/w/D)
and ERPS G.8032
- Supports IPV6 new internet protocol version
- Provided HTTPS/SSH protocol enhances network security
- Supports Device Binding security function
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3 & RMON & 802.1Q VLAN Network Management
- Supports ACL, 802.1x User Authentication for security
- Multiple notifications warn of unexpected events
- Electric Port Supports Auto-negotiation for Full Duplex or Half Duplex Data Throughput
- Web-based, Telnet and Console (CLI) configuration, and Windows-based (eVision) monitoring
- Designed for wall or DIN rail mount installations
- Supports Jumbo Frame up to 9.6KB for streaming video applications