Introducing Raritan's SmartLock
Access, Control, and Compliance Made Easy
Raritan’s SmartLock is a networked, electronic door access and control system designed to deliver audited controlled access to physical sensitive IT assets in the data centers’ white space. It is an economic scalable solution that addresses evolving security requirements for IT applications and regulatory compliance from HIPAA, SOX, PCI DSS 3.2, or SSAE 16.
This universal, vendor agnostic door access and control system will retrofit with any pre-existing white space cabinets and containment while seamlessly integrating with your data center’s technology architecture to:
- simplify operations, while enabling enterprise-level security
- automate physical access monitoring
- reduce total deployment effort and cost
In addition to physical security at the rack, Raritan offers other intelligent rack solutions that monitor and deliver critical information you need for continued uptime.
PX Intelligent PDUs Compatible
The SmartLock system is plug-and-play compatible with Raritan’s PX intelligent PDUs. This delivers dual networking and power redundancy options without requiring additional infrastructure wiring. It also ensures uptime while reducing the effort to resolve critical issues when they occur.
Scalable and Flexible
Scalable and flexible, the devices are accessible through an existing IT network with any DCIM software or with standard scripting and communication protocols. This allows for fast and easy IP address cascading, network discovery, configuration, and ongoing maintenance.
Network Controlled Access
With on-demand door control for defined users or groups, the SmartLock system provides flexible and secure access and control down to cabinet and device levels.
Easily Retrofit in any Environment
Designed to fully integrate and retrofit with the most popular electronic door lock devices, the SmartLock system makes installation and operation simple and economical.
Real-time Sensing and Alerting
Embedded into the SmartLock system is Raritan’s innovative Xerus technology. Xerus enables smart sensing, tracking, and alerting of proactive, real-time information with an automated audit-trail logging of access events.
Smart Card Support
The SmartLock system provides a seamless integration with common access smart cards and other ID management technologies. It delivers multiple levels of security allowing identifiable and authorized personnel access to sensitive IT assets
Easy Introduction to Rack Access Control
The SmartLock Basic provides the best value for entry level access and control requirements. The standard lock and modular card reader makes this solution ideal for data centers with a smaller footprint.
- Supports the basic needs for rack access control
- Perfect for smaller number of racks to protect / Virtual Caging
- Remote management of access permissions with Power IQ
- Meets budget requirements for EDGE and remote/distributed racks
- Optional modular card reader
Perfect For Enterprise Security Standards
The SmartLock Standard is the ideal option for people that require a higher level of security but still want a solution that can be easily integrated into their existing IT infrastructure.
- Combination of electronic door handles with integrated single and dual frequency smart card reader for local authentication at the rack
- Ideal for customers standardized on a definite type of smart card across the enterprise (low and/or high)
- Plug and play user management, leveraging the PDU infrastructure to transmit the access credentials to the facilities software or Power IQ DCIM
Versatile & Scalable Access Control
The SmartLock Advanced is the ultimate solution for data centers that require the most secure environment. This option was built to handle future growth demands and security requirements.
- Combination of electronic door handles with integrated dual frequency smart card reader for local authentication at the rack
- Standard with dual factor authentication (2FA) and pin & card security
- Advance biometric security options
- Ability to handle multi-card per handle access
- Most secure and latest encryption technology (PACS, SEOS)