Monitor Your Data Center with Raritan’s Plug-and-Play Sensors
SmartSensor is a comprehensive set of environmental sensors that deliver accurate data providing insights into your data center’s environment. The advanced feature set allows for easy deployment, clear identification of hot spots, and better airflow management. SmartSensor models are available for monitoring temperature, humidity, airflow, air pressure, water/leaks, contact closures, proximity detection, vibration and more.
All environmental data collected by the sensor can be sent to any DCIM Monitoring software to provide a complete picture of data center conditions at the rack, aisle, and facility level. Real-time alerts of potential threats in your environment are also sent to administrators for fast resolution.
With Raritan’s SmartSensors, adding environmental monitoring to your existing infrastructure is easier and more cost-effective than ever before. Setting the new standard for easy data center deployment with its plug-and-play connection to any Raritan power device including PX intelligent rack PDU series, smart rack controllers, PX inline meters, rack transfer switches, and brand circuit monitors.
- Accurate monitoring of various conditions in your environment: temperature, humidity, airflow, air pressure, water leaks, and vibrations
- Save on cooling by confidently raising data center temperatures
- Check airflow and air pressure to and from racks to prevent hot spots and bypass recirculation
- Improve data center uptime by receiving environment alerts to prevent hot spots, bypass airflow and recirculation
- Make smarter rack management decisions based on factual environmental insights
- Easily install plug-and-play sensors without disrupting operations