The CommScope TeraSPEED/OptiSPEED Composite Fiber Optic cable incorporates the TeraSPEED single-mode fiber with the OptiSPEED multimode fiber, all under one jacket. This provides a cost-effective alternative for those with modest bandwidth requirements today, while allowing a seamless migration to single-mode for future requirements. Having both single-mode and multimode fibers under one jacket provides not only for future migration should the need arise, but also for improved installation time and decreased installation expense. TeraSPEED / OptiSPEED Composite premises riser cable is reinforced with aramid yarn for superior strength and is available in riser, plenum, and Low Smoke Zero Halogen rating.
- Zero water peak single-mode fiber
- Save installation time with single-mode and multimode under one jacket
- Plenum and riser rated are slate in color, LSZH is orange in color
- Meets all applicable requirements
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OM1 62.5 MICRON MULTIMODE|
|Fire Rating||LOW SMOKE ZERO HALOGEN (LSZH)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.