The Bosch division Building Technologies, an Anixter Technology Alliance Partner, is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communications products and systems. In selected countries Bosch offers solutions and services for building security, energy efficiency and building automation. About 9,000 associates generated sales of roughly 2.0 billion euros in 2018. Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the major aim. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range. Building Technologies develops and manufactures in its own plants in Europe, Americas and Asia.
BOSCH SECURITY AND SAFETY SYSTEMS
In 1886, Robert Bosch founded the “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering” in Stuttgart. This was the birth of today's globally operating company. Right from the start, it was characterized by innovative strength and social commitment.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2018). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales from operations of 77.9 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiary and regional companies in 60 countries. Including sales and service partners, Bosch’s global manufacturing, engineering, and sales network covers nearly every country in the world. The basis for the company’s future growth is its innovative strength. At 125 locations across the globe, Bosch employs some 69,500 associates in research and development.
19/09/2023Bosch - IP-based horn loudspeakers and amplifier module
The horns serve as a state-of-the-art integrated audio solution for use with video surveillance systems, providing immediate audio intervention when intelligent cameras detect security risks.
05/07/2023Bosch - Efficient meetings start with Bosch conferencing solutions
Efficient meetings require focus. And a great meeting/board room environment requires sound reinforcement to maintain intelligibility and ensure uniform sound distribution across the room with precise control.
29/12/2022Bosch - Access Management System 5.0
Full integration possibilities thanks to the REST based API of the software. Integrate management solutions like: Video, Facility, Identity, Visitor and supplier, Guard, Safety, Time and attendance, Mobile and biometric reader, Parking and occupancy.
05/12/2022Bosch - Fulfilling your needs with the Bosch access control portfolio
By addressing customer needs with outstanding products that cover all requirements, and the promise of continuing to do so for many years to come. As a strong business partner for secure access control, Bosch solutions are known for their quality, flexibility and reliability.
29/11/2022Bosch - Physical Security for Data Centers
Data centers are physical facilities that organizations use to house their critical applications and data. Just as data centers protect the performance and integrity of its core components, Bosch provides integrated security solutions to safeguard against physical events 24/7
23/11/2020Access Management System 3.0: simple, scalable and always available
Access management is an essential component of building security. It is the process of granting authorized users the right to enter certain buildings, areas and rooms, while preventing access to non-authorized users.
19/08/2020Introducing Bosch flexidome IP Starlight 5000i cameras
The IP 4000i, IP 5000i and IP 6000(i) portfolio has been expanded with the new FLEXIDOME IP starlight 5000i and FLEXIDOME IP starlight 5000i IR, offering an extra starlight option in the portfolio.
10/03/2020Extend smart video security to general surveillance applications with the FLEXIDOME IP turret 3000i
Bosch are happy to announce that the launch of the IP 3000i camera portfolio has now been completed with the release of the FLEXIDOME IP turret 3000i IR.
20/01/2020Introducing the new Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 7000i
The Bosch AUTODOME IP camera family has been updated with the all new AUTODOME IP starlight 7000i.
05/12/2019IP 3000i security solutions offer all the core advantages you would expect from Bosch
They’re built for high-quality, 24/7 performance with a range of reliable surveillance features, and they’re designed for easy installation.
06/12/2019Introducing the new Bosch MIC IP 7100i cameras
The MIC IP camera family has been updated with the all new MIC IP starlight 7100i and MIC IP ultra 7100i.
30/05/2019Video Security in Retail Enviroment
The four pillars suggested by Bosch to help retailers to have flexible and cost-effective solutions.
09/04/2019Bosch Introduces the FLEXIDOME IP Starlight 8000i
Introducing a game-changing concept in installation and commissioning, simplifying the entire process from start to finish and saving a significant amount of time.
22/03/2019Project Assistant by Bosch
Bosch Project Assistant - the smart way for a more efficient video security project.
21/01/2019Do You Know What ANPR Stays For?
Download the Application Note which describes the preparation steps necessary to optimize the ANPR results with Bosch cameras. Learn more.
- Bosch Video Analytics at the Edge
- Essential Video Analytics - Queuing Notification
- Essential Video Analytics – Blocked Emergency Exit
- Essential Video Analytics - People Counting
- Data Security - How Bosch Secures the Camera
- Intelligent Bitrate Management - Outdoor Street Scene
- Starlight Technology
- 4K Ultra HD Technology
- FLEXIDOME IP Panoramic Cameras
- Commercial Audio Solutions - fitting the needs of your application
- Commercial Audio Solutions - create a pleasant and enjoyable atmosphere in retail spaces, restaurants, fitness areas and more
- CCS 1000 D Disital Discussion System – Plug and play conference solution
- DICENTIS Wireless Conference System - makes conferences smoother, more enjoyable and more productive than before
How to Install Videos
PRAESENSA IP-connected Public Address and Voice Alarm System
- How to improve Speech Intelligibility: This webinar aims to provide you information on how sound behaves inside a room in order to be able to take the right measures to improve the speech intelligibility.
- How to select the right loudspeaker for your project: This webinar makes you familiar with basic loudspeaker principles, understand why and when to use the different type of loudspeakers and in which applications and we present our loudspeaker selection tools.
- How to read and interpret the datasheet - part 1: Get familiar with loudspeaker principles, understand why and when to use the different loudspeaker categories and highlight applications in different verticals. In this first of two webinars we discuss the various loudspeaker categories and loudspeaker datasheet content.
- How to read and interpret the datasheet - part 2: Get familiar with loudspeaker principles, understand why and when to use the different loudspeaker categories and highlight applications in different verticals. In this second webinar we discuss datasheet specifications on installation, environment and accessories.
Bosch cutting-edge technologies
Brochures & Leaflets
- PRAESENSA IP-connected Public Address and Voice Alarm System commercial brochure
PRAESENSA is only sold through certified SI partners, for more information contact your local Anixter representative.
Bosch provides online tools to help with product selection
The elaborate choice in video surveillance products allows for everyone to find his/her optimal solution. However, it can sometimes be overwhelming and difficult to select the right products for your needs. That’s why Bosch created multiple online tools that can help you with your product selection, based on your own selection criteria.
With the video product selector, the right Bosch video product can be found for any application. A wide range of selection criteria ensures the list of solutions is narrowed down to only those cameras that fit the needs. Next to that, product specs can be compared side by side and items can be added to a wish list.
To install cameras, accessories are often needed. Due to the amount of different installation types and available accessories, it is a challenge to know which products are needed in a specific situation. The guides explain which accessories are needed per installation type. Up to now, two guides are available: one for the universal accessories and a MIC IP specific guide.