The KVM Extender USB, a versatile, plug and play solution, opens up options by enabling an extended physical separation between a KVM workstation and a computer or KVM switch. A user has the Luxury of working at a KVM workstation that is up to 150m / 5 00ft from a computer or KVM switch.
- Compatible with any KVM switch / computer
- Extends console (USB keyboard, USB mouse and VGA monitor) up to 150m / 500ft from computer, KVM or server
- Integrated local port for local keyboard, mouse and monitor
- 2 port KVM switch built into remote unit
- Pe hardware solution - no software/network conflicts
- Supports high-resolution video - up to 1600 x 1200 @ 75 Hz
- All cables included - off-the-shelf retail package, easy to maintain
- Simple to install and operate
- No external power needed at transmitter d
- Supports all major OS
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
USB VGA Over Cat 5 UTP KVM Console Extender Kit
PC/Server Connections: VGA, USB, PS/2
Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 70 deg C (-40 to 158 deg F)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.