Tripp Lite’s B021-000-19-SH 1U Rackmount Console is the ideal solution for specialized vehicle projects, including rescue services and military specific applications. It can be mounted in as little as a 19" deep rack and features an integrated 19" LCD display, ( max resolution of 1280x1024), full 104-key keyboard and touch pad, all in a 1U rackmountable housing. This console is designed for use with a server or a KVM switch with PS/2 or USB console connectors. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing .
- Mounts in 19" to 30" deep cabinets
- Full 19" LCD display screen, 104-key keyboard, touchpad
- Max native resolution of 1366 x 768
- Auto Sensing External AC Adapter, 6-ft. (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A)
- Includes 6-ft. PS/2 cable kit for use with PS/2 KV or Servers
- PS/2 to USB adapter included for use with USB KVMs or servers
- Features a USB 2.0 pass-through port for connection of a USB peripheral, such as a flash drive, CAC card reader, etc.
- Single rail, ball bearing slides
- Constructed of heavy-dutyteel housing
1U Short-Depth Rackmount KVM Console
PC/Server Connections: VGA, USB, PS/2
Power Consumption: 48 Watt Max
Connector A: HD15 Female
|Type||RACK LCD CONSOLE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.