CableIQ network cable qualification test tool is designed for network technicians who need to troubleshoot connectivity problems and qualify cabling bandwidth. It detects speed and duplex settings of attached switches and PCs. Intelligent wiremap graph ically shows distance to faults (e.g.: pin 1 break at 37 ft). Lightweight, rugged, reliable unit tests all copper cabling. Its ease and power helps you close trouble tickets faster and ensure smooth upgrades to higher network speeds.
- UTP, STP, FTP, SSTP, RG6, RG59, audio and security
- 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T, VoIP, 1394b S100, TELCO, Wiremap only, Coax
- Wiremap, length, cable signal performance, digital toner, analog toner, Ethernet port detection and identification, analog telephone detection, blink port light, continuity, speaker test, cable fault finding, video signal detection.
- Can detect single wire faults and supports MultiMap mode with up to seven remote office identifiers. Draws proportional wire length to breaks. Detects split pairs.
- Measures crosstalk and impedance and compares against appropriate limits based on qualification test selected. Detects location of large point sources as well as distributed sources in the cabling if they are sufficient to disqual ify the application
- Up to 250 qualification test results
- Battery type: 4 AA (NEDA 15A, IEC LR6) alkaline batteries
- 20 hours of typical use, without backlight
- 4AA photo lithium, NIHM, NICAD
- 7in x 3.5in x 1.75in (17.8cm x 8.9cm x 4.5cm) 1.2 lb (0.55 k
|ETHERNET LAN TESTER
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.