The ComNet CNFE5SMSPOE is a five-port self-managed Ethernet switch with uplink management functionality. It provides 5 ports operating at 10/100Mbps and is designed to combine Ethernet data from the four electrical ports into a fifth electrical port an d forward that data to the next network device. There is no programming required to use this product. The ComNet CNFE5SMSPOE comes pre-programmed, preventing network video flooding with a switch selection that allows the switch to be used as an uplink or as an unmanaged switch. Ports 1-4 can supply up to thirty watts of Power over Ethernet (PoE) power and incorporate PoE+ features based on the IEEE 802.3at standard.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- No Programming Required
- Pre-programmed 5th Port for uplink capability
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 4 10/100 BASE-T(X) electrical port
- 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Ports 1-4 can supply up to thirty watts of PoE+ power based on the IEEE 802.3at standard.
- Electl ports support Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex data
- Pre-programmed Port for uplink
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Compliant with the environmental requirements (ambnt operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/lowline voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Power and A ctivity status LED indicators
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use -ComFit
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
|No Exp Modules/Slots||0|
|Type of Device||CHASSIS SWITCH|
|Number of Ports||5-12|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.