The LinkSprinter network tester provides network connectivity troubleshooting and identifies error problem domain in less than 10 seconds. Automated reporting to the included Link-Live Cloud Service ensures network connectivity status and path informat ion is documented for every link.
Five essential network tests in the palm of your hand:
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Tester
This network tester can become a PoE tester that checks to make sure you can power a phone, security camera or Access Point thugh a specific port. The LinkSprinter Network Tester can even run without batteries on PoE.
Link to the Switch
Perform a switch test, which indicates switch name, model, slot, port and VLAN you are connected to using CDP/LLDP/EDP. Know your availablespeed and duplex settings.
Confirm that the DHCP server is running and responsive. Request an IP address, get your subnet information, troubleshooting DNS, and identify the default gateway and DNS server.
Verify gateway/router address and reachability by pinging the device.
Confirm cloud connectivity or internal service reachability. Verify DNS server lookup and application port connectivity.
Link-Live Cloud Service
Link-Live Cloud Sce is a centralized management, collaboration and archival dashboard for network connectivity test results from LinkSprinter, LinkRunner AT and the AirCheck G2 handheld network testers. Results are automatically sent to Link-Live, providing organizatio ns with the ability to quickly and easily document the network, provide proof of performance and better manage jobs and staff efficiency. Reply to email messages with comments or pictures to capture notes as technicians work. This service is complement ary with the purchase of any LinkSprinter, LinkRunner AT, or the AirCheck G2 Wireless Tester.
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Tester diagnoses and tests Power over Ethernet (PoE), Link to the switch, DHCP, Gateway, and Internet connection
- Get VLAN, switch name, and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP for your managed switches
- Expert network troubleshooting techniques delivered to color graded LEDs
- Automated reporting to Link-Live Cloud Service
- Get detailed test results sent directly to your email
- Proxy support
|ETHERNET LAN TESTER
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.