The N286-01GLX-SLX HP J4859C Compatible 1000Base-LX LC SFP Transceiver with a duplex LC female connector functions just like the HP J4859C transceiver module and is designed to operate with HP networking equipment. It also meets or exceeds the J4859C’s original specifications and complies with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards.
This 1000Base-LX transceiver is fully hot-pluggable, so you can install it without shutting down the network or rebooting your device. It supports data transfer rates up to 1 Gbps with 1310 nm wavelength signaling. It transmits across six miles (10 kilometers) of 9/125 SMF cabling.
The N286-01GLX-SLX also
supports DDM, so
you can monitor optical output power, optical input power, temperature,
laser bias current transceiver supply voltage. It is electrical
interface-compliant with SFF-8431 specification.
- Supports data transfer rates up to 1 Gbps
- Transmits up to 6 mi. (10 km) with 9/125 SMF cabling
- Supports digital diagnostic monitoring (DDM)
- Complies with MSA standards
- 100% compatible with HP networking hardware
|Port 1 Device Technology||1000BASE-LX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.