The PA243W is a 24" IPS LCD monitor that raises the bar for color critical applications including photography and video editing. Offering an full 100% coverage of sRGB color gamut, 99.8% of Adobe RGB, 95.5% of DCI-P3 and 80.0% of Rec 2020, you can trus t that the PA243W will deliver the colors that you need. Its always-on backlight sensor, internal 14-bit 3D programmable lookup tables (LUTs) provide stable white points and accurate color rendition for the life of the display. 10-bit DisplayPort and H DMI connectivity provides the highest color fidelity and built-in USB 3.1 hub with DisplaySync Pro makes it a fit for any configuration. In addition, Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture modes allow for real-time print emulation, simplifying your workflow.
- 5 customizeable picture modes
- USB hub with DisplaySync Pro KVM function
- 14-bit 3D LUT
- Tilt / Swivel /Pivot
- Height-adjustable stand
- Quick release stand
- Rapid Response
- OSD user controls
- NaViSet Administartor 2.0 sompatible
- Cable management
- VESA mount
- No Touch Auto Adjust
- 14-bit 3D LUT
- Black Level adjustment
- SpectraView software-ready
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.