The RLS-2020I is an indoor laser sensor that provides a customisable ’virtual’ wall or pane with a detection area up to 20m x 20m to identify the presence of people or objects. It protects areas from security breeches such as intrusion, theft or unauth orised access as well as improving the reliability of video based motion detection and surveillance.
- 65 Foot x 65 Foot 95 Degree Detection Area
- Vertical and Horizontal Detection Modes
- Multi-Angle Adjustment Shell Structure
- Unique Detection Algorithm
- Automatic Area Setting Function
- Advanced Area Setting
- 4 Adjustable Detection Areas When Connected VP
- 3 Outputs Can Be Assigned for Analogue Connections: Alarm, Trouble, Tamper (ConFigurable)
- Compatible with Power Over Ethernet
- Paintable Housing
- High Speed and Resolution Detection
- Improved Utility Software
- IP Integrated
- Elevate IP Video Surveilland Detection
|Motion Sensor Pet Immune||NO|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.